Monday, May 4, 2009

California!

We took a trip to California last weekend. We visited the zoo, Disneyland, and a big birthday party for my aunt Corrine. We had lots of fun in a very short time frame. It was great to see so many cousins. I don't have all the pictures from Disneyland and the party, so I will post them when I get them. Jacob had a great trip. He did well on the airplane trips (except the part where he pooped through his clothes a little bit on the flight home). He enjoyed looking at the textures on the ground at the zoo. At Disneyland, his favorite things were the Tiki Room, the Haunted House, and It's a small world. We had a very nice trip.

1 comment:

  1. I tried not to look to hard at the pictures because being envious is bad. I'm glad you had fun. But even more glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete