Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mobile Baby






Jacob is now able to get himself around pretty well. He likes to explore and loves to wiggle and move. He slept in a tent camping for the first time. He enjoyed it and was able to maintain his normal sleep pattern, which was kind of surprising! On a sadder note, his Great Granddad Jett passed away this week, so we will be traveling to California for the funeral this week sometime. We were blessed to spend time with Granddad in the past year, and feel certain that he will be much happier now.
John has been teaching this school year. So far, the first two weeks have been great for him. His school is struggling, so we do not know what is in store, but so far it has been a good thing. If things go well, I will get to be a stay-at-home mom in the near future. No matter what happens, we recognize that we are so blessed in so many ways.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Elisa I love you! You are always so positive. I am lucky to know you! I am sorry to hear about Granddad Jett. I am Glad to hear John is liking his Job. I hope that it works out for you guys. I love your kiddo! He has got to have the biggest brightest eyes, he makes me smile everytime I see him!!

    ReplyDelete