
We went to a church Halloween party this week. Jacob wore a skunk costume. We also celebrated Dan's girlfriend Andrea's birthday at the park. Jacob enjoyed swinging. Jacob discovered his baby bath tub on the floor in his bedroom, and decided he needed to get in to it. Cute.
Because of all the sicknesses that are going around right now, the family who watch Jacob while I work had sick children. I ended up bringing Jacob to work with me one day. He was well cared for by the other employees and service missionaries. They put him in a box and gave him rides. He loved it. My final days of work are here. I will probably be done by about November 11th. I'm very excited, but also sad to be ending that chapter of my life.
How fun to see Jacob in that Skunk costume! Grandma Jett did such a nice job with it!
ReplyDeleteWe hope you had a good Holiday (looks like you did). I want to thank you again for my Christmas gift. It is on my list for the next book to read :)
LOVE YOU GUYS!