Thursday, March 31, 2011

Some Pictures

Here is a closeup of Hazel's face. Who do you think she looks like? I think it's hard to say. We got a new double jogging stroller. Jacob loves it. I like it because it can hold a carseat until Hazel is strong enough to ride the way I have her posed for this picture :) Here is Hazel in an adorable dress that my friend Crystal made for her. She's even smiling-one of her newly found skills. John and Jacob got matching ties from Rachel for Christmas. Here they are wearing their matching outfits on a Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! So sweet! She is getting big so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family! I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisa - Hazel is soooo stinkin cute :) I think she looks like Jacob. Miss you guys. Thanks for posting on your blog and keeping us in the loop!!

    ReplyDelete