For all my friends and family who I tried to recruit to do this run with me...you guys missed out! This was such a fun race. My friends Shelly and Becky and I ran the Dirty Dash. It was a 10k mud run with muddy obstacles. We ran through several inches and sometimes several feet of mud throughout the race. We had supportive fans, and even got to run with our kids in the "Piglet Plunge" (a one mile run for kids aged 2-12). Jacob had a blast! To say that I had a blast would be an understatement. We had to jump over hay bales, walk across muddy planks, crawl through muddy tunnels, walk through a pond, climb over a big rope ladder, climb over muddy walls, and go through an enormous mud pit. There are probably some other things I am forgetting, but, you get the idea. It would have been difficult to take any other pictures without a water proof camera, so we only have pictures from before and from the end of the race, but, here they are...
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like fun!! If only I didn't hate to run... :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day!!!! I'm gonna have to steal some of the pics and put it n our blog :)
ReplyDelete