It has been a while, but I did take some pictures of some projects I have done (as of November). Of course, since then, I have been working on more....Anyway, here are a few.

This is a little skirt I made for Hazel using an old lava-lava and some white fabric I had in my scraps.

This was Hazel's Christmas dress this year. I designed the pattern, and was pleasantly surprised with my guessing for the size. I made it in the summertime, and had to anticipate how large she would actually be by Christmastime. I am glad to say that it fit her just right!

Although it is difficult to see, this was Jacob's Halloween costume. He was Darth Vader, and loved it. He is currently obsessed with all things Star Wars, particularly anything that he can imagine in to a light saber.

This was Hazel's Halloween costume. She was Yoda. Our family followed a Star Wars theme. I will try to post a picture of our costumes, unless I already have. I will have to check on that.

This is Hazel's Christmas stocking. It is cross-stitched. I finished it this year, so she was able to use it for her first Christmas. I actually started it before she was born. In fact, I have another started for our next child, who is not yet conceived.
You are very talented! I need to get my act together and start trying to sew better (and more).
ReplyDelete