I have a couple of friends who write regular blog entries. The blogs are fun to read, and it's an easy way to catch people up on what is happening in one's life. For this reason, I decided to create one for us.
John's first year of teaching is coming to an end. He is excited for school to be out on June 6th. I am also excited for that time because we will be going to visit Washington for a few days. We will be in Washington from June 8th to June 12th. Hopefully we'll be able to see many family and friends. We will also be running the Sound to Narrows (a 12k run in Tacoma) with my brothers Jay and Aaron. We're very excited for our trip.
I am still working at the LDS Distribution Center in Orem. I enjoy my work there. John is still in the process of deciding what he would like to do for the summer (and after). He feels sure that whatever it is, he will probably be going to more school.
John is playing on a men's soccer team right now. He has games on Saturdays. When I am not working I like to go watch. We both like to sing in our church choir. I am a Cub Scout Den Leader with the Wolf and Bear Cubs. That's an adventure.
We were lucky to have John's mom come out to visit with all the Utah Jetts (and Wrights and Jensens) this week. We had a fun time with her. She even got to watch one of John's soccer games. John's brother Daniel also played in the soccer game.
We are enjoying Eagle Mountain, Utah. We moved here at Christmas time last year, so we have been in our new place about 5 months. We love the area and have made some good friends here. It's far away from many things...well, most things. That's one of the reasons I like it. There are sidewalks and trails that are great for biking and running. It has a nice view of the valley. It's just a neat little community.
Well, that's a quick summary of what we have been up to lately. I'll try to write regularly to keep everyone informed; however, we're still open to personal communication :) We love hearing from everyone.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elisa!! This is Yuri Anna Lee. I have been thinking about you lately and here you are writing a blog! Amazing. I'm so glad you are starting this blog because I have been curious to know what you've been up to. I'm still in Rochester, New York but only 1 more year and back to the west coast hopefully! Write me sometime. Miss you and would love to catch up with you! Yuri
ReplyDeleteThanks for starting a blog. I love how easy it makes keeping in touch with so many people. I should start one some day... Hmmm..anyway, I'm doing great in North Salt Lake and I'm starting the last half of my pregnancy and everything has been going great. Sam will probably graduate from the U in December and then who knows what is in store for us.
ReplyDelete