Jacob is growing out of his newborn size clothing. I played basketball today and felt pretty well...my basketball skills need some work,though. John got hired to be part-time/on call at our local fire department. He is currently working on applications for a couple other places. Hopefully he could find something soon, but it's pretty competitive, so it may take some time. Here are some more pictures for your perusal. There's some fun ones with some of his grandparents.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
The latest
Jacob is growing out of his newborn size clothing. I played basketball today and felt pretty well...my basketball skills need some work,though. John got hired to be part-time/on call at our local fire department. He is currently working on applications for a couple other places. Hopefully he could find something soon, but it's pretty competitive, so it may take some time. Here are some more pictures for your perusal. There's some fun ones with some of his grandparents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is SO cute! If you ever need me to watch him, let me know, it would be no problem!
ReplyDeleteLook how happy Grandma looks! He gets cuter and cuter! I would like some pics of you and Jacob, please. I know it's hard to remember to have someone else take the pictures...
ReplyDeletePS You already have almost have as many posts as last year done in January. Good job!
ReplyDeleteElisa,He is too cute. He looks like he'd just start talking...he doesn't really have that baby/newborn look. Keep posting pictures they are so fun! Good luck to John as he job hunts. And good luck to you as you go back to work. I had to go back after Evelyn was born when she was 3 weeks old, it nearly killed me, so my heart goes out to you! love ya like a p-day hike in cranberry!
ReplyDeleteJacob is ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete