I had a request for some pictures of Jacob with me...So I had to have some taken. I guess I am always the one wanting to take pictures, so I never end up in them. Anyway, here are some pictures. Jacob is doing well. He is six weeks old! Time flies! We are trying to enjoy every moment.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is so sweet. What a fun time for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYay, thank you for taking care of that request. You look good. Look how long your hair is! You're both beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSix weeks already! WOW! Get used to not being on the picture end of the camera, I have to either do it myself or BEG and PLEAD with someone to take my picture with Jerimiah.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable little guy and you look like a very happy momma!
He is so cute. I can't believe how long your hair is!! That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteHey, great pictures...he is too cute!! Hey, our blog address is
ReplyDeletethecromwellclan.blogspot......come see!!
I found your blog again... finally! Jacob is So cute, how did you grow all of that hair? Hope you are doing well, we need to chat!!
ReplyDelete