Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back to Work





I went back to work on Friday. It was so hard, but Jacob has been having fun with Dad. He does very well, and we love to play as soon as I get home, and for the entire evening. Jacob is smiling a lot now, and growing a lot, too! He loves to look at everyone around him. He enchants many strangers with his beautiful eyes and dark hair. He's very popular :)
Work surprised me when I went back with a welcome back party. There was cake, hors douvres, balloons, flowers, gifts, and my personal favorite--a poster with pictures stolen from this blog on it. The poster reads "now I can be with you at work mommy!" or something like that. It was hard to return, but it made it a little bit easier knowing that I was missed and appreciated. I was surprised by it all.

3 comments:

  1. So sweet the poster work made for you. Things will get easier but be so glad John can be home with him, that's a great blessing! It makes time you are with him more precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. URGH...It is tough going back to work. I had to right after Emilee, it Stinks! BUT you do have a beautiful baby to go home to...I guess John is there too:). And Jacob has definately entranced me with his eyes and dark hair...Watch out girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet welcome back to work! I LOVE the second picture of Jacob. I like how you put that he "enchants people." I can imagine. Love reading your updates!

    ReplyDelete