This week was great! We only went to work on Monday and Tuesday. We had the rest of the week off. We went to St. George. My parents, aunt (Phyllis), and uncle (Dave)were there vacationing, so we went down to see them. We also got to see my other aunt (MaryLou) and uncle (John) who live in St. George and John's aunt (Linda)and uncle (Clair) and cousins who live there.
We went to the St. George temple, Zion National Park, and to a free concert. We also went swimming and enjoyed a relaxing trip. It was a nice vacation for us, and it was not unbearably hot, as I expected it to be.
My parents drove back with us and spent the day with us on Saturday. They helped us to choose some pillows to go with our living room furniture.
I also played in a string trio with my sister-in-law Sarah and Seth Castleton at a wedding reception last night. It was fun. The bride and groom were very happy with it and very complimentary to us. That always makes things nice to know you are appreciated. We had a fun time. That's the latest for us.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Elisa, it's Beth (Gardner) Bernards. I saw your blog on Bonnie's blog! Glad to see you're doing well. We are in Texas now. Check out my blog airbornebernards.blogspot.com! Bye!
ReplyDeleteElisa! I miss you! Where are you?
ReplyDelete