Hello friends and family. I'm sorry that I am terrible at keeping correspondence. I know it's not good to be negative about oneself, but I really feel badly that I am so horrible at keeping in touch when I have so many great people in my life. I will try to write more often, and I will try to give more personal communications, too!
Life has been busy, as usual. Full of work, Cub Scouts, service projects, family history, church stuff, and trying to find time to run, read, and other stuff.
I had a very nice birthday this year. I was blessed to get a Bosch mixer. I'm so excited because now I can make all of our bread. I can make 5-6 loaves at a time!
That's probably the biggest excitement at our house these days.
We are going to be watching the LDS General Conference this weekend, and that is always great too. In fact, it starts in twenty minutes, so I will need to cut this short. Anyway, we are well.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment