Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm back!

I am not really back from anywhere in particular, just back from not writing. I didn't think that anyone would still look at my blog, but I had two different friends mention it to me in the last week. Thanks to them, I have motivation to blog on :)
Anyway, we had wonderful holidays. We took a long trip to Georgia. John's entire immediate family was there, and we had a great time. I flew home, and John actually drove back to Utah from Georgia with his brother, who was bringing his car back to school with him. Besides the speeding ticket, everything went smoothly.
Things are going well for us. I got a new position at work as the assistant manager. That has been a great blessing, and I am enjoying my new responsibilities. John has been doing some studying and job hunting. He has some promising leads. I'll update this when we know more information.
Cub Scouts have been preparing for the Pinewood Derby. That's been fun. They are so cute and excited about it. We've been receiving lots of snow in Utah these days, and it's been cold. Now I'm going to bed. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Elisa I hope you know that I check your blog and I'm really glad to finally get an update and to know that things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I still learned something new on your blog, even after talking to you. I don't think I knew John drove back and the speeding ticket is kinda funny since that tends to happen to people on long trips. Thanks for writing! It was nice chatting with you! Good luck to John on the job hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for an update!! I also check your blog and have been sad to not have any updates...I was pleasantly surprised when I checked today!! Glad you had a good Christmas, and good luck with the pinewood derby! Parents can be a little crazy with that! :)

    ReplyDelete