The Pinewood Derby was great fun! Lots of people came, and we had all sorts of creative cars. The Cub Scouts were full of energy and enthusiasm.
This weekend I had a three day weekend off work. My new work schedule gives me a work week of Monday through Thursday and then a work week of Monday through Saturday. The short weeks are great!
I've been working on my family history again recently. John and I took a trip up to Salt Lake City for the viewing of President Hinckley, and we spent the rest of the day in the family history library. It was a good day.
We have had several snowstorms during the past month, and the melting has created huge icicles all over the buildings in our complex. It's pretty, but treacherous.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love your wedding picture, you are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYay for pinewood derby! Sounds like you guys are keeping super busy!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the pinewood derby went well. Congrats on 2 posts in a month! I've heard that you've had a pretty harsh winter. It was 60 degrees here yesterday, but then snowing today. Go figure. It was nice to bust out the shorts for an afternoon, though. Isn't that how WA always was...wearing shorts as soon as it gets to 60?!
ReplyDelete