Saturday, June 7, 2008

Baby

We are excited to announce that we are expecting a baby! Our due date is December 15th. Things are going very well so far. I've had two good appointments, and have been told that things are great and normal.
I have had minimal sickness, for which I am very grateful. Not to say that I have not experienced the other discomforts of pregnancy. They just help me feel like things must be okay. Anyway, we wanted to announce that for any interested party that may not have heard already through other sources (extremely-excited parents).

6 comments:

  1. Wow...I just checked your blog on a whim, and what news! FELICIDADES. I'm super excited for you, and hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! You are going to be such a great mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO happy for you. Your post actually brought tears to my eyes. To know what you've been through...this is such a blessed thing for you. Your mom actually did spill the beans to me when I was in Washington last week and I went to the old ward. I was so excited, but wanted to hear it from you too. Your mom is very happy for you too. Yeah! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait for your baby to come! Speaking of, you still need to meet ours! We should definitely get together soon! I was at the distribution center last week and asked for you, but you weren't in that day! Glad you aren't too sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elisa- bless your heart! I'm so excited, I cried when I read your blog - I will call you sometime, I can't wait to hear all of your news:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! i am so excited for you guys! babies are so fun:)

    ReplyDelete